The Kick Tolerance provides to drilling engineers, chemists, technicians, students and others professionals in the Oil & Gas industry a productivity tool helpful in the drilling operations (well control) and planning phase of oil wells.
For new features, report bugs, improvements and suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This version is completely interactive and allows users to define a wide variety of parameters for oil wells
This application deals with two concepts:
1- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Pore Equivalent Density;
2- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Kick Volume.
Both with graphical analyzes.
Visit our website for User Guide with informations about these two concepts of kick tolerance.
1) Calculations of the Choke Line Effect;
2) Included the formulas;
3) Ability to work with data files (save / load data file);
4) Wells with subsea stack and surface stack;
5) Views with calculations of capacities, volumes and more.
6) Defining the parameters of the wellbore (Riser, Casing, Liner and open hole), drill string, drill bit, mud (fluid), mud pumps, circulation lines on surface, diameter and coefficient of choke and more;
7) Options wells in floating units or in drilling land rigs;
8) Choice of rheological models (Bingham and Power);
9) Hydrostatic calculations at the bottom hole and the casing shoe;
10) Selecting the system of units and also per parameter;
11) Drill string sections: Drill pipe 1, Drill pipe 2, Heavy-weight drill pipe, drill collar 1 and drill collar 2.
12) Directional basics Hydrostatic calculations (KOP, Bottom Hole and Casing Shoe TVD and Measured Depth)
13) Imports, via iCloud, well data from other apps (drilling hydraulics, well control methods) and also from apps for iOS (drilling simulator, well control simulator and LOT simulator)
These tools & materials are provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.