Drilling Hydraulics 2
for iPhone and iPad
The Drilling Hydraulics provides to driller, tool pushers, engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling of oil wells for hydraulics calculations, optimization of the penetration rate and can help on the decision on selection of bit nozzles.
– Well Planning: Onshore or Offshore (riser, casing, liner and open hole). Vertical or Directional Type I.
– Drill string: 2 drill pipes, heavy weight, 2 drill collars, drilling motor and drill bit (w/ until 12 nozzles).
– Volume, capacity, strokes, hydrostatic and drilling hydraulics calculations;
– 04 mud pumps
– Surface connections: standpipe, mud hose, swivel, top drive, kelly, stands
– Choke diameter
– Elevation system weight;
– This app works with Directional Well Type I and Horizontal, only.
– For other features in directional wells, we recommend the “Directional Drilling Hydraulics” application available in our portfolio in the App Store.
Importing Data Files:
This app imports data files from other apps available in our portfolio on the App Store: “Drilling Simulator 1, 2 and 3”, “Well Control Simulator”, “MPD Simulator”, “Kick Tolerance”, “Leak-Off Test Simulator”, “Kick Game” and “Well Control Methods”
New in version 2.0:
– Added compatibility with Dark Mode (iOS/iPadOS 13 or greater)
– improved the hookload calculation
– bug fixes