Well Control Simulator for iPad, 1.0, submitted to the iTunes App Store
Well Control Simulator for iPad
Version for iPhone: coming soon
Well Control Simulator Provides a graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers, tool pushers, drilling engineers and students in the well control procedures.
– Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
– Ability to apply methods: Driller’s method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
– Capacities and Volumes;
– Hydraulics and Hydrostatics and critical pressures calculations;
– Behavior of the kick;
– Applied with subsea stack and surface stack;
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface.
– For Simulation of drilling and kick detection, use the another app “Drilling Simulator“.
– For Simulation of leak-off test, use the another app “Leak-Off Test Simulator“;
– About methods to control, use the another app “Well Control Methods“;
These are complementary tools of this simulator;