Well Control Simulator
Choke Panel based
Version 1.5: Added iPhone version
This is a new project based on the our Well Control Simulator that simulates the well control operations using a hydraulic choke panel.
This interface is more realistic with lag time (between adjusting the choke and seeing the drill pipe pressure change) and also not shows the gas in the borehole schematic (need code to show), etc.
Full compatibility with the our app “Well Control Simulator” available on the App Store
1. New interface based on Hydraulic Choke Panel.
2. Tree codes (admin, instructor, student) to view gas into the borehole, pressure at bottom, shoe and bop and to enable / disable the Lag Time (by adjusting the choke to change kill pressure and drill pipe pressures, etc).
3. Graph in full screen (with background color in black or white) for analysis.
4. Pre-recorded data view
Other features also available:
A graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers, toolpusher, drilling engineers and students in the well control procedures.
– Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
– Ability to apply methods: Driller’s method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
– Hydraulics and Hydrostatics;
– Behavior of the kick;
– Applied with subsea stack or surface stack;
– Set well with until 4 sections: riser, casing, liner, open hole ;
– Set Drillstring with drillpipe1, drillpipe2, heavy weight, drillcollar1, drillcolar2
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface.
For simulation of drilling and kick detection, use the our app “Drilling Simulator” and also others apps very useful of our portfolio for Well Control:
– Drilling Hydraulics
– Kick Tolerance
– Leak-Off Test Simulator
– Leat-Off Test Analyzer
– Well Control Methods
– Well Control Worksheets
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by creating files which can be used in this application;
– This simulator is limited and is not applied to some complex situations.
USER GUIDE (iPad Version)
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.