Drilling Hydraulics BASIC
for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad – A new App
USD 2.99 only
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Drilling Hydraulics Basic provides an useful tool to students, drillers, technicians, drilling engineers and other professionals of the oil well drilling.
Basic Concepts, Formulas and Calculations:
– Capacities and Volumes
– Mud Properties and Gradient
– Temperature Gradient
– Pressure Gradient
– Hydrostatic Pressure
– Mud Pump Output
– Drill Bit Losses
– Friction Losses
– ECD – Equivalent Circulating Density
– The factors/constants are calculated based on different units of measures
– Auto saves to restore when to open the app again
– Shares the same data on devices with same Apple ID
These calculations tools are available on the app “Drilling Hydraulics” for iPhone and “Drilling Hydraulics HD” for iPad also on the App Store. But, they are with formulas and more easily accessible in this app.
Screenshots for iPad
Screenshots for iPhone and iPod Touch
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps.
for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
This app is applied in the oil well drilling and provides a useful tool to make the calculations more common in directional drilling to help students, drillers, technicians, drilling engineers and other professionals of Oil and Gas industry.
– Calculates the survey parameters between two survey stations using the five methods (tangential, tangential balanced, minimum curvature, radius of curvature and average angle)
– Calculates the parameters of the 2D wells (types I, II and horizontal)
– Calculates the parameters of a 3D section (changing of the inclination and azimuth between the sections)
– Calculates the projection of the Horizontal Departure on the target azimuth (vertical section)
– Saves data on iCloud to share between iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
These calculations tools are available on the app “Directional Survey” for iPhone and “Directional Survey HD” for iPad, both also available on the App Store.
But, they are more easily accessible in this app.
This is a new app designed for both iPhone and iPad. It can to be installed on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. USD 2.99 only.
Screenshots for iPad:
Screenshots for iPhone and iPod Touch:
Directional Drilling Survey
for iPhone and iPod Touch
version 3.0.1 now available on the App Store
Others software on the App Store
New in this update 3.0.1:
– Fixes bug to edit Drop Off Rate (DOR) and Final Inclination (with length unit “FOOT” (ft) selected) on 2D Type II Well;
– Added BUR and TRN on survey calculations between two stations (Methods and Formulas view)
– Added note about how to edit parameters on 2D wells (type I, II and horizontal)
New in this update 3.0:
– New Well Planning to wells more complex;
– Input sections with MD, Inc, Azimuth;
– Calculations of the Well Planning with Minimum Curvature method;
– Editing complete parameters for KOP or Tie On;
– Editing complete parameters for the TARGET;
– The previous input method now is a “Calculation Tool”;
– Show the sections table;
– Ability to import/export well planning in CSV text format (copy & paste);
– Easy tool for editing 2D Wells and ability to set as new Well Planning;
– Several improvements with Survey Stations and multilateral Wells features;
– Bug Fixes
Screenshots submitted to the App Store
for iPhone and iPod Touch 3.0
for iPad 3.0
for Mac OS X 3.0