Well Control Methods for iPhone and iPod Touch 3.2
Now available on the App Store
This application uses the basic calculations of the methods to control oil wells after the occurrence of kick during drilling operations on floating platforms and land rigs.
This full version is completely interactive and allows users to define a wide variety of parameters for oil wells and unit system, save data and more.
It is can be applied in the field of petroleum and also help in understanding the methods of well control.
Well Control Methods:
1. Driller’s Method
2. Wait and Weight
3. Dynamic Volumetric
4. Static Volumetric – Migration / Bleed
5. Static Volumetric – Lubricate / Bleed – Top Kill
– For well control simulation, use another app “Well Control Simulator“.
– For simulation of leak-off test, use another app “Leak-Off Test Simulator“;
– For kick tolerance analysis , use another app “Kick Tolerance“;
– For drilling simulation, use another app “Drilling Simulator“;
– For hydraulic calculations, use another app “Drilling Hydraulics“;
– For kill sheets, use another app “Well Control Worksheets” (iPad and Mac only).
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by importing /exporting data files which can be used in this application;
New in this update:
– Revised all methods
– Added graphics examples from Well Control Simulator with annotations.
– Added several other improvements
Visit our Portfolio on the App Store for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.