Leak-Off Test Analyzer
for iPad 2.0
Added support for iOS 7
This app provides for Technicians, Drillers, Toolpushers, Drilling Engineers, Students and others professionals of the oil industry a very helpfull tool to analysis and use during the performing of the leak-off test in wellsite.
About the Leak-off Test on drilling operations:
A test to determine the strength or fracture pressure of the open formation, usually conducted immediately after drilling below a new casing shoe.
Initially, pumping fluid into the borehole results in volumetric compression of the drilling mud column and elastic expansion of the casing string plus rock around the borehole. As the pressure in the borehole increases, the leak-off pressure (LOP) is reached when the relationship between pressure increase and volume of fluid pumped deviates from linear. This occurs when fluid begins to diffuse into the formation at a more rapid rate as the rock begins to dilate. Generally, a LOT is a test that finishes immediately after LOP is reached.
1. Intuitive graphical interface with background white/black;
2. Ability to work with data files local and on iCloud;
3. Set ranges for graph;
4. Graph Options:
– Choke Pressure and Volume Pumped versus Pumping Time;
– Choke Pressure and Pumping Time versus Volume Pumped;
5. Data edition (add, edit/save, insert, remove);
6. Ability to send screenshots by email;
7. Ability to print via AirPrint
8. Tap with finger and moving it in the graph area to obtain Choke Pressure, Equivalent Density, Equivalent Gradient, Volume Pumped and Pumping Time.
9. Sharing data files with iCloud;
10. Ability to send screenshot in PDF by email.
New in this version 2.0:
- Redesigned for iOS 7