Well Control Worksheets for iPad 2.4
Now available on the App Store
This application uses the worksheets based on standardized worksheets of the methods to control oil wells after the occurrence of kick during drilling operations on floating rigs with subsea stack and rigs with surface stack.
It can be applied on the oilfield and also help in the understanding of the methods of well control.
Well Control Worksheets ( Kill Sheets):
– Driller’s Method
– Wait and Weight Method
– Option to select “Subsea Stack” or “Surface Stack”
– Option to Select Unit Systems: METRIC, SI, OILFIELD and Mix.
– Ability to select units also per parameter
– iCloud Support: Sharing data files with version for iPad.
– Instructions about Driller’s Method and Wait and Weight Method
– Graphics examples of the methods performed in the Well Control Simulator for iOS with annotations.
– Ability to importing well data from other apps on iCloud: Drilling Hydraulics, Kick Tolerance and Well Control Methods and simulators for iOS: Drilling Simulator, Leak-Off Test Simulator and Well Control Simulator.
New in release 2.4:
– Bug fixes to send worksheets via e-mail
– improved data files interface
Visit our Portfolio on the App Store for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Leave a Reply