App for iPhone and iPad
A Well Control Simulator
Kick Game based
App for iPhone and iPad
For iPad only
Well Control Simulator provides a graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers and students in the well control procedures.
– Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
– Ability to apply methods: Driller’s method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
– Hydraulics and Hydrostatics;
– Behavior of the kick;
– Applied with subsea stack and surface stack;
– Set well with until 4 sections: riser, casing, liner, open well;
– Set Drillstring with drillpipe1, drillpipe2, heavy weight, drillcollar1, drillcolar2
Kick Model in this simulator:
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble at the bottom of hole and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface. In underbalanced condition (BHP<Form Pressure) during control, the single bubble volume is incremented with the inflow volume from formation to the well.
– In this simulator, the student inputs the parameters of the kick and applies a method to control.
– No drilling. For drilling simulation and kick detection, check the Drilling Simulators apps available in our portfolio”.
– Visit the our website for User’s Guide.
for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Drilling Simulator 3
designed for both iPhone and iPad
New Version 2.0 now available on the App Store !!!
Drilling Simulator 1:
– Drilling on vertical well, kick detection, shut-in, stabilisation of pressures (sidpp, sicp, kick volume), save to iCloud to import from other app “Well Control Simulator”.
Drilling Simulator 2:
all of drilling simulator 1 PLUS Direcional and horizontal wells, well control using 01 choke and 01 single kick bubble on borehole and graphical analysis.
Drilling Simulator 3 (This App)
all of drilling simulator 2 PLUS:
1 – until 03 single kick bubbles on the borehole simultaneously
2 – standpipe manifold and choke manifold with 02 chokes and straight through
3 – Complications: failures schedule with Random option:
– Mud Pumps 1 and 2 “power end failure” or “fluid end failure”,
– Chokes 1 and 2 “plugged” or “washed”,
– One Drill Bit Nozzle “plugged” or “washed”
New in the next update (version 2.0 – Coming soon):
– Improved circulation options with subsea valves upper kill & lower kill & upper choke
– On subsea wells, now it is possible to circulate kill mud in the kill line & riser after filling choke line with kill mud weight, keeping bop closed.
– On surface wells, added upper kill line, upper choke and a check valve in kill line
– improved visual of the gauges.