WCMethods for iPad version LITE now available on iTunes App Store
This application uses the basic calculations of the methods to control oil wells after the occurrence of kick during drilling operations on floating platforms and land rigs.
This is a limited version to default data;
The full version is completely interactive and allows users to define a wide variety of parameters for oil wells and unit system, save data and more.
It is can be applied in the field of petroleum and also help in understanding the methods of well control.
Well Control Methods:
1. Driller’s Method
2. Wait and Weight
3. Dynamic Volumetric
4. Static Volumetric – Migration / Bleed
5. Static Volumetric – Lubrication / Bleed
6) Calculations of Riser Safety Margin;
7) Included the formulas;
8) Pop-up view to alert user about invalid values;
9) Send resume of methods by email.
10) Views with calculations of hydrostatics, capacities, volumes and more.
Leave a Reply