App for iPhone and iPad
New version 1.1
Basic Drilling Hydraulics
Formulas and Calculations:
– Capacities and Volumes
– Mud Properties and Gradient
– Temperature Gradient
– Pressure Gradient
– Hydrostatic Pressure
– Mud Pump Output
– Hydraulics on Drill Bit nozzles
– Friction Losses (on borehole section)
– ECD – Equivalent Circulating Density
– Pressure with well closed (Kick/LOT/FIT)
– The factors/constants are calculated based on different units of measures.
Unit system with unit selected per parameter and setting of decimals. The factors in formulas are calculated based em units selected. This is very useful in Oil & Gas.
More details at http://www.wellcontrol.com.br
Did you like our content?
– Like it ❤️
– Follow Us!
– Share your experience with your friends!
Leave a Reply