for iPhone and iPod Touch 4.0
1. Defining the parameters of the well, drill string, drill bit, mud (fluid), mud pumps, circulation lines on surface, diameter and coefficient of choke and more;
2. Options outstanding: Injecting into the drill string with the return flowline or by injecting the kill line to return the choke;
3. Options wells in floating units or in drilling landing rigs;
4. Use of two mud pumps in parallel (total 04 mud pumps)
5. Choice of rheological models (Bingham and Power);
6. Calculations of the hydraulic drill bit and the system by friction;
7. Frictional losses in all sections, also showing the length, velocity, flow regime and Reynolds number in each section.
8. Calculation of the ECD on bottom hole and the casing/liner shoe with TVD;
9. Hydrostatic calculations at the bottom hole and the casing/liner shoe with TVD;
10. Calculation of bottoms up time;
11. View for Hydraulics Optimization: Pressure x Flow rate chart with touchscreen and rotation (portrait / landscape) and scale definition. Ability to change bit depth or bit TFA for instantaneous plotting.
12. Selecting the system of units: METRIC, SI, Oilfield and also per parameter.
13. Load / Save Data File.
14. Drillstring sections: Drill pipe 1, Drill pipe 2, Heavy Weight, Drill Collar 1, Drill Collar 2 and drilling motor.
15. Well sections: Riser, Casing, Liner and Open Hole;
16. Ability to select Qty / Size of Jet Nozzles of Drillbit.
17. Option for Bit TFA fixed;
18. Ability to send Hydraulics reports by email;
19. Circulating Kill Line -> Choke;
New in this update:
– Redesigned for iOS 7