Drilling Hydraulics for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac
BLACK FRIDAY SALE – 50% OFF
|for iPhone||for iPad||for Mac
1. Defining the parameters of the well, drill string, drill bit, mud (fluid), mud pumps, circulation lines on surface, diameter and coefficient of choke and more;
2. Options outstanding: Injecting into the drill string with the return flowline or by injecting the kill line to return the choke;
3. Options wells in floating units or in drilling landing rigs;
4. Use of two mud pumps in parallel (total 04 mud pumps)
5. Choice of rheological models (Bingham and Power);
6. Calculations of the hydraulic drill bit and the system by friction;
7. Frictional losses in all sections, also showing the length, velocity, flow regime and Reynolds number in each section.
8. Calculation of the ECD on bottom hole and the casing/liner shoe with TVD;
9. Hydrostatic calculations at the bottom hole and the casing/liner shoe with TVD;
10. Calculation of bottoms up time;
11. View for Hydraulics Optimization: Pressure x Flow rate chart with touchscreen and rotation (portrait / landscape) and scale definition. Ability to change bit depth or bit TFA for instantaneous plotting.
12. Selecting the system of units: METRIC, SI, FIELD 1 (Imperial) and FIELD 2 (mix).
13. Load / Save Data File.
14. Drillstring sections: Drill pipe 1, Drill pipe 2, Heavy Weight, Drill Collar 1 and Drill Collar 2.
15. Well sections: Riser, Casing, Liner and Open Hole;
16. Ability to select Qty / Size of Jet Nozzles of Drillbit.
17. Option for Bit TFA fixed;
18. Ability to send Hydraulics reports by email;
19. Circulating Kill Line -> Choke;
New in release 2.8 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad:
– Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5;
– Added two mud pumps (total 04);
– Added booster line pump;
– Added Drilling Motor (Entry of the Pressure Drop Across Motor by User, using Motor Performance Curves chart);
– Ability to select units also per parameter;
– Ability to import well data from other apps;
– Recalculate DP as necessary to surface automatically with bit on bottom when editing BHA or Well Depth;
– Added option to select velocity unit to #/min or #/sec;
– On circulation by kill, option to select return by riser or choke.
– Improved printing and attachments with retina display
– Changed hydrostatic factor from 0.052 to 0.051948 (due the new method to select units)