Well Control Methods for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
1) Included Heavy Weight in Drillstring;
2) Ability to move drillstring and position of kick off the bottom;
3) Improvements to the calculations of volumes and capacities;
4) Ability to print via AirPrint;
5) Ability to send screenshots by email in all views;
6) Bugs Fixed: Save/ Load data files;
7) New Look in some views;
8) Change icon;
9) Revision of code;
Link to current version (1.2) in iTunes App Store:
This application uses the basic calculations of the methods to control oil wells after the occurrence of kick during drilling operations on floating platforms and land rigs.
This full version is completely interactive and allows users to define a wide variety of parameters for oil wells and unit system, save data and more.
It is can be applied in the field of petroleum and also help in understanding the methods of well control.
Well Control Methods:
1. Driller’s Method
2. Wait and Weight
3. Dynamic Volumetric
4. Static Volumetric – Migration / Bleed
5. Static Volumetric – Lubricate / Bleed
WCMethods – Well Control Methods for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad