For iPad only
Well Control Simulator provides a graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers and students in the well control procedures.
– Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
– Ability to apply methods: Driller’s method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
– Hydraulics and Hydrostatics;
– Behavior of the kick;
– Applied with subsea stack and surface stack;
– Set well with until 4 sections: riser, casing, liner, open well;
– Set Drillstring with drillpipe1, drillpipe2, heavy weight, drillcollar1, drillcolar2
Kick Model in this simulator:
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble at the bottom of hole and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface. In underbalanced condition (BHP<Form Pressure) during control, the single bubble volume is incremented with the inflow volume from formation to the well.
– In this simulator, the student inputs the parameters of the kick and applies a method to control.
– No drilling. For drilling simulation and kick detection, check the Drilling Simulators apps available in our portfolio”.
– Visit the our website for User’s Guide.
Visit our Portfolio on the App Store
for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
You must be logged in to post a comment.