Directional Drilling Survey
The Directional Drilling Survey provides the control of directional drilling of oil wells with calculations and plotting of well planning and survey data in vertical and plan views to help technicians, drillers, tool pushers and engineers of petroleum industry.
1. Well Planning Definitions: Slant, “S” or Horizontal Well types;
2. Ability to work with multiple data files;
3. Directional Survey: Edit, Add, Insert and Remove Survey Data;
4. Calculations Methods:
– Balanced Tangential
– Minimum Curvature
– Radius of Curvature
– Angle Averaging
5. Projections in vertical view and plan view;
6. Ability to PRINT and to send reports by email;
7. Survey Data Calculations in all methods simultaneously;
8. Formulas of Methods;
9. Ability to work with length units: foot and meter;
10. Vertical Section View in portrait
and Plan View in landscape.
11. Ability to Multilateral wells survey limited to 6 wells.
12. Ability to use Initial Vertical Section and Initial Azimuth to move the KOP to initial horizontal departure.
13 Ability to X-Y-Z Plotting of a single well or multi wells (limited to 6 wells).
New in Version 1.9
1. Improved calculations for i1=i2, az1=az2, md1=md2
2. Included parameter Horizontal Displacement in the Survey Data table
3. Export Well Planning and Survey Data Table to CSV text file by email.
4. Bugs fixes
for iPhone and iPod Touch