Directional Drilling Survey for Mac OS X Lion
Please, see a more newly post: Directional Drilling Survey for Mac OS X 2.3.1
The Directional Drilling Survey provides the control of the directional drilling of oil wells with calculations and plotting of well planning and survey data to help technicians, drillers, toolpushers and engineers of petroleum industry.
1. Well Planning Definitions: Slant, “S” or Horizontal Well types;
2. Ability to work with multiple data files;
3. Directional Survey: Edit, Add, Insert and Remove Survey Data;
4. Calculations Methods:
– Balanced Tangential
– Minimum Curvature
– Radius of Curvature
– Angle Averaging
5. Projections in vertical view and plan view;
6. Survey Data Calculations in all methods simultaneously;
7. Formulas of Methods;
8. Ability to work with length units: foot and meter;
9. Vertical Section View, Plan View and X-Y-Z plotting.
10. Ability to Multilateral wells survey limited to 6 wells.
11. Ability to use Initial Vertical Section and Initial Azimuth to move the KOP to initial horizontal departure.
12. Ability to X-Y-Z Plotting of a single well or multi wells (limited to 6 wells).