Drilling Simulator 2
Drilling with Well Control
Optimized for iPad Pro and iPhone 6 Plus
Version 1.2 – Optimized for horizontal and directional wells
This is a basic drilling simulator that simulates drilling operations based in panels for kick detection, shut-in the well, stabilization of pressures and the choke operations during the well control operations using a hydraulic choke panel simulator.
This is a new project based on apps “Drilling Simulator” and “Well Control Simulator” available in our portfolio on the App Store.
1. Driller Interface based on Pressure Gauge, Weight Indicator, Rotary Torque gauge and Geolograph.
2. Choke Interface based on Hydraulic Choke Panel.
3. Graph in full screen (with background color in black or white) for analysis.
4. Pre-recorded data form
5. Three codes (admin, instructor, student) to view the gas into the borehole, the pressure at bottom, at shoe and at bop and to enable / disable the Lag Time (by adjusting the choke to change the kill pressure and drill pipe pressure, etc).
Other features also available:
A graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickman, drillers, toolpusher, drilling engineers and students in the well control procedures.
– Ability to drilling, kick detection, shut-in, stabilisation of pressures;
– Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
– Ability to apply control methods: Driller’s method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
– Hydraulics and Hydrostatics;
– Behavior of the kick;
– Applied with subsea stack or surface stack;
– Set well with until 4 sections: riser, casing, liner, open hole ;
– Set Drillstring with drillpipe1, drillpipe2, heavy weight, drillcollar1, drillcollar2
Others apps very useful of our portfolio for Well Control:
– Drilling Hydraulics
– Kick Tolerance
– Leak-Off Test Simulator
– Leak-Off Test Analyzer
– Well Control Methods
– Well Control Worksheets
– MPD Simulator
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by creating files which can be used in this application;
– This simulator is limited and is not applied to some complex situations.
– Visit the website for User’s Guide.
Please, report us bugs and suggestions for improvements.
Screenshots on iPad Pro
Directional Type on iPhone:
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.