Well Control Simulator for iPad 2.1.2
iOS 8 compatible
Now available on the App Store
Removed from the App Store for revision (issues to save data files) !
Well Control Simulator Provides a graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers, tool pushers, drilling engineers and students in the well control procedures.
– Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
– Ability to apply methods: Driller’s method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
– Capacities and Volumes;
– Hydraulics and Hydrostatics and critical pressures calculations;
– Behavior of the kick;
– Applied with subsea stack and surface stack;
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface.
– This app NOT allows to control the well after the kick detection and shut-in.
The simulation ends after the simulations of underground blowout and blowout to surface.
– Well Control Simulator.
– Well Control Methods;
– Kick Tolerance;
– Drilling Hydraulics;
– Leak-Off Test Simulator
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by creating files which can be used in this application;
Other apps of our portfolio for Oil & Gas:
– Well Control Worksheets;
– Leak-Off Test Analyzer
– Drilling Cost
– Directional Survey;
– Drilling Hydraulics Basic;
– Directional Calculations
– Drilling Units Converter (free)
Visit our Portfolio on the App Store for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.