A new update do App Kick Tolerance for iPad, release 2.0, was submitted today to iTunes App Store. We awaiting for approval by Apple.
The Kick Tolerance provides to the drilling engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling operation (well control) and planning phase of oil wells.
This application deals with two concepts:
1- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Poros Gradient;
2- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Kick Volume.
Both with graphical analyses.
– Included the formulas and Definitions;
– Ability to work with multiple files;
– Pop-up view to alert user about invalid values;
1) Ability to PRINT screnshots and to SEND by email;
2) Included toolbar in all views;
3) improvements of performance after revision of code;
4) Bugs fixed;
The Directional Drilling Survey provides the control of directional drilling of oil wells with calculations and plotting of well planning data and survey data in vertical and plan views to help technicians, drillers, toolspushers and engineers of petroleum industry.
1. Well Planning Definition;
2. Ability to work with multiple data files;
3. Directional Survey: Edit, Add, Insert and Remove Survey Data;
4. Calculations Methods:
– Balanced Tangential
– Minimum Curvature
– Radius of Curvature
– Angle Averaging
5. Projections in vertical view and plan view;
6. Ability to send reports by email;
7. Survey Data Calculations in all methods
8. Formulas of Methods;
9. Ability to work with length units: foot and meter;
10. Vertical Section View in portrait
and Plan View in landscape.
1) Update to iOS4.3;
2) Improvements of performance;
3) Was included toolbar with button to PRINT in all views;
4) Ability to settings of temperature under zero degree (by user’s requests);
5) Fixed two bugs with units (one flow rate and one pressure).