Update for Well Control Methods for iPad, release 1.2
New in release 1.2:
1) Fixing some issues with well configuration;
2) Improved performance;
3) Fixed the buoyancy factor calculations;
4) Fixed the formation temperature calculations for floating rig;
5) Fixed some issues with unit system;
6) Bugs Fixed;
7) Ability to print well configuration data;
8) Ability to send screenshot in all views;
9) Ability to move drillstring and position of kick off the bottom;
10) New Look in some views.
Link on iTunes App Store:
Kick Tolerance for iPhone and iPod Touch, release 2.0
1) New Views for KT calculations for both the concepts with data input by the user;
2) Added a new section on the drill string: Heavy-weight Drillpipe;
3) Ability to Print screenshots;
4) Ability to Send screenshots by email;
5) Improvement of performance after revision of code;
6) update for iOS 4.2 or above;
7) Fixed BUG with loading data files;
Kick Tolerance for iPad
A new update do App Kick Tolerance for iPad, release 2.0, was submitted today to iTunes App Store. We awaiting for approval by Apple.
The Kick Tolerance provides to the drilling engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling operation (well control) and planning phase of oil wells.
This application deals with two concepts:
1- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Poros Gradient;
2- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Kick Volume.
Both with graphical analyses.
– Included the formulas and Definitions;
– Ability to work with multiple files;
– Pop-up view to alert user about invalid values;
1) Ability to PRINT screnshots and to SEND by email;
2) Included toolbar in all views;
3) improvements of performance after revision of code;
4) Bugs fixed;
5) Tested with iOS 4.2.1, 4.3 and 4.3.1
View in App Store
Directional Drilling Survey for iPhone and iPod Touch
LInk to Itunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/directional-survey/id426750066?mt=8&ls=1
The Directional Drilling Survey provides the control of directional drilling of oil wells with calculations and plotting of well planning data and survey data in vertical and plan views to help technicians, drillers, toolspushers and engineers of petroleum industry.
1. Well Planning Definition;
2. Ability to work with multiple data files;
3. Directional Survey: Edit, Add, Insert and Remove Survey Data;
4. Calculations Methods:
– Balanced Tangential
– Minimum Curvature
– Radius of Curvature
– Angle Averaging
5. Projections in vertical view and plan view;
6. Ability to send reports by email;
7. Survey Data Calculations in all methods
8. Formulas of Methods;
9. Ability to work with length units: foot and meter;
10. Vertical Section View in portrait
and Plan View in landscape.