Kick Tolerance for iPad
A new update do App Kick Tolerance for iPad, release 2.0, was submitted today to iTunes App Store. We awaiting for approval by Apple.
The Kick Tolerance provides to the drilling engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling operation (well control) and planning phase of oil wells.
This application deals with two concepts:
1- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Poros Gradient;
2- Kick Tolerance as Maximum Kick Volume.
Both with graphical analyses.
– Included the formulas and Definitions;
– Ability to work with multiple files;
– Pop-up view to alert user about invalid values;
1) Ability to PRINT screnshots and to SEND by email;
2) Included toolbar in all views;
3) improvements of performance after revision of code;
4) Bugs fixed;
5) Tested with iOS 4.2.1, 4.3 and 4.3.1
View in App Store