Basic Calculations with Formulas
For iPhone and iPad
Formulas based in the unit system selected
A Tool for the Oil & Gas Community
Drilling Hydraulics (Basic) provides an useful tool to students, drillers, technicians, drilling engineers and other professionals of the oil well drilling.
Formulas and Calculations:
– Capacities and Volumes
– Mud Properties and Gradient
– Temperature Gradient
– Pressure Gradient
– Hydrostatic Pressure
– Mud Pump Output
– Hydraulics on Drill Bit nozzles
– Friction Losses (on borehole section)
– ECD – Equivalent Circulating Density
– Pressure with well closed (Kick/FIT/LOT)
– The factors/constants are calculated based on different units of measures
– Auto saves to restore when to open the app again
– Shares the same data on devices with same Apple ID
for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.
Visit our website for more Oil & Gas apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac OS X.